Merit Award and Need Based Scholarships are provided to the students of KICSIT.
Merit Award for Students (1st To 8th Semesters)
KICSIT gives Merit Award to top three positions-holders in each semester. The policy is as under
- The top three position-holders in each semester are given this award worth 100%, 75%, & 50% of tuition fee waivers respectively.
- The student should have earned SGPA of 3.0 or above (Percentage of 70% or above for first semester).
- In case of equal SGPAs, positions are given on the basis of higher percentage.
- This award is not dependent on any other scholarship.
Need Based Scholarships
KICSIT will provide financial support to talented needy students in the form of concession in Fees, Funds and Scholarships. The package will comprise of
- Half or full tuition fee waiver, depending upon the financial status of the applicant.
- Rs.1000.00 per month stipend from start to end of the semester.
Eligibility Criteria for Need Based Scholarship:
- The Scheme is open for all students
- The applicant should have obtained SGPA of 3.00 or above (70% or above in Fsc for first year students).
- The student can be from any category.
- The applicant should submit application form at the start of the semester after final result notification from CoE office along with all relevant documents
- Total number of Scholarships should not exceed 5% of the tuition fee collection.
- Scholarships will be awarded for only one semester but can be re-availed in subsequent semesters, if the need prevails and the student will have to put up fresh application.
- A student can avail only one scholarship at a time except Merit Award.
- Decision for the award of scholarships and amounts will be made on case to case basis as recommended by Scholarship Award Committee and decided by Director KICSIT.