Admission Procedure for BS(CS) & BS(CE)
1. The candidate will apply on the prescribed application form provided in Prospectus or on the website www.kicsit.edu.pk.
2. Candidates who have taken the NAT-I test and have scored (valid by the deadline give in the advertisement) should provide the result. Those who want to take NAT-I test specifically arranged for KICSIT should registered themselves by paying NTS registration charges. They will be called for NTS Customized Test by KICSIT Venue. The merit will be computed according to the following procedure:
- NTS National Aptitude Test NAT-I score.
- NAT-I Test is from HSSC Syllabus. whereas NAT-IE for HSSC with Math, Physics & Chemistry or A-Level with same combination, NAT-ICS for HSSC with Math, Physics & Computer Science or A-Level with same combination or DAE in IT/ Computer Technology and NAT-IGS for HSSC with Math, Physics, Statistics or A-Level with same combination.
- Merit = HSSC/ DAE Marks (70%) + NAT Marks (30%).
3. Institute reserves the right to reject the admission of any candidate.
4. The admissions are offered through open merit and list of selected candidates will be displayed on KICSIT website www.kicsit.edu.pk and on KICSIT notice board.